Location: Australian Diamond Portfolio at Guardian Vaults Sydney, Lower Ground, 151 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Duration: approximately 1 hour.
Join us for our next investment pink diamond master class! This complimentary round-table session is designed specifically for new clients and investors interested in pink diamonds.
Master classes are held in our high-security private office suite within the Guardian Vaults complex, and begin with a short 10 minute tour of the Vault to demonstrate how secure, insured storage of investment diamonds works, as well as answer any other questions you may have about vaulting.
Australian Diamond Portfolio’s Executive Director, Anna Cisecki, will then offer you with the opportunity to learn more about pink diamonds as an investment opportunity, key factors driving the market, and how to buy and store pink diamonds.
- How and why pink diamonds fit into your investment portfolio
- Review of the historic performance of pink diamonds
- Key factors driving pink diamond prices
- Elements of colour & key factors in valuing a pink diamond
- How to buy and store pink diamonds
*These topics are a guide only. We thoroughly encourage any additional questions/topics on the day
Register for a Masterclass