Over the last few weeks, the team at Australian Diamond Portfolio have been busy working on a special report into the impending closure of the Argyle Diamond Mine, and its impact on the Pink Diamond Market.
The report, which you can download at the link below, covers a handful of critical topics relating to pink diamond investment, looking at:
- The approaching closure of the Argyle Diamond Mine and its impact on diamond supply
- Why diamonds can be compared to fine art, and why this bodes well for future price rises
- How the supply of pink diamonds will become more like the supply of gold in the years ahead
- Why the risks in traditional asset classes will help fuel diamond demand and price rises
- Expert insights into investment markets and the future of the pink diamond market
We hope you find this special report into the impending closure of the Argyle Diamond Mine, and the implications for pink diamond investment informative.
We look forward to any feedback, comments or questions that you may have, and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the ways Australian Diamond Portfolio can assist you with your pink diamond investments.